The pattern can be uploaded at Ravelry or at etsy where you can also get some of the yarn I used to make it.
Ann made the original hat herself from a pattern that I designed for her. Unfortunately it was tucked in the sleeve of her coat when it was stolen a couple of weeks ago. She was waaay too sad to make it again herself so I made this one for her. It is knit from a hand dyed red alpaca/wool blend. The green edging is the same blend, also a hand dye.
One hour later I remembered it and went to check. It was perfect!! Evidently my karma is very good, unlike the karma of whatever scofflaw took Ann's original Red Hat.
I then did the embroidery with scraps of sock yarn and tossed in a little needle felting to fill in the flowers and leaves. I was so happy with the results that I took it with me to my Tuesday spinning group for Show and Tell. They all decided that showing and telling were insufficient and felt that showing, telling, and modeling would be better. This is a picture of Roberta in the hat. You can tell that this modeling thing is not new to her.